Oscraps

Akin
zwyck

Akin

Credits:
AnnaRelease 4 November 2016 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-4-November-2016.html **on sale Oct 28**
ArtPlay Palette Kinsfolk
ArtsyTransfers Kinsfolk
Family WordART Mix No 1
Trees No 2

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Kinsfolk but ended up with four artsy papers set as the background. The top one was set to blending mode Color Burn and the two in the bottom I used just parts from. I placed my photo and used an inverted mask on it. I added a lot of adjustments layers: Hue/Saturation, Levels, Curves and Brightness/Contrast. I placed transfers along both sides from ArtPlay Palette Kinsfolk and ArtsyTransfers Kinsfolk and changed the blending modes. The tree from Trees No 2 got a Color Overlay in a bluegreen tone and the birds from ArtPlay Palette Kinsfolk were duplicated twice and set to blending modes Darker and Color Burn. I also changed Hue/Saturation. I placed a brush under the tree to keep both sides of the layout together. I used the Warp Tool when I transformed it. The year were duplicated and set to blending modes Difference and Hard Light. I finished the layout with the wordart, wordtransfer and beads.
Fabulous composition! Love how the blue-green color goes so well with monochromatic browns. Beautiful flow and work!

Wonderful creative heritage work. I love your photo blending and the earthy blend of birds, trees, flowers, words and numbers.

Gorgeous blending and colors! Love the texture and how you did the date!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout