Project 2023 Post • Beam • Dream
Miki

Project 2023 Post • Beam • Dream

Credits list
Project Template Album 9 (page 6)
Artplay Palette Relative
MultiMedia Trees 1

Process
Page 6 of the template album was opened up. A solid paper from APP Relative was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks. Some of the layers of the template were turned off. The stains were filled with color. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
Reactions: isDK
Wonderful story. Can see why you would love that structure. Love the variety in the frames.

I love this series and most of all that I had the same dream of a barn life but mine didn't work out, so I adore that yours did! And since I'm generally unable to make all the comments I'd like to make (overwhelmed), I'd like to take this chance to wish you a wonderful holiday season. :xmas6:

I love this series and most of all that I had the same dream of a barn life but mine didn't work out, so I adore that yours did! And since I'm generally unable to make all the comments I'd like to make (overwhelmed), I'd like to take this chance to wish you a wonderful holiday season. :xmas6:
Thank you, it's been a journey from beginning to now. Happy Holidays to you. I enjoy seeing your trips through the Rockies and New Mexico.

congratulation on the standing o.
A wonderful documentation of how your dream house became reality.
So much time, money and love went into it.

Congratulations on the Standing O! So well deserved Miki ... love your documentation pages and you are such a good story teller! Love the journaling ...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename