Oscraps

It Begins
ksacry

It Begins

I’m totally in love with Karen Schulz’s Gnome (elf01) from the Sweet Christmas Kit. I just had to make a layout!
Construction: I used Solid Paper #1 with Artsy Paper #3 and Solid Paper #3 blended for the foundation. I added parts of ArtsyTransfers, Palette transfers, and strokes.
For elements, I added Karen Schulz’s gnome from the Sweet Christmas Kit, the MultiMedia Christmas Trees No 2 #3 tree, and the ArtPlay Palette Jouer teddy bear.
I placed the aAProject 2023 Bonus WordART (Anna's 2023 Project Class) and changed the color of “joy” and “Begin”, moving the “begin” down to the gnome’s foot, adding a drop shadow and a red outside stroke to make it stand out more. I added a fotoglow and red glow from MultiMedia Holly No 1.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Karen Schulz Designs
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and JoanK
Fun to fall in love with some art and then you have to make a page. You have done a wonderful page here.

Love love love your gnome, and how you made him the star in your page and kept lots of white space.
And since I'm generally unable to make all the comments I'd like to make (overwhelmed), I'd like to take this chance to wish you a wonderful holiday season. :xmas6:

the gnome is really cute and i like your choice of background. White space with a little something extra.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename