Miki

Project 2023 Buy Land and Build

Credits list
Project Template Album 9 (page 7)
Artplay Palette Relative
MultiMedia Trees 1
MultiMedia Autumn 1

Process
Page 6 of the template album was opened up. A solid paper from APP Relative was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks. Some of the layers of the template were turned off. The stains were filled with color. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
MultiMedia Autumn 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
What great documentation! I too had a privately held mortgage for that first piece of land. And then the scrounging...and the creativity. I cut up a lot of my pictures from that time into weird shapes during my paper-scrapbooking days and glued down ephemera so it's not salvageable, and geez Louise, am I kicking myself now!

Amazing how you assembled all the paperwork and made it a compelling picture too.
The more colorful pieces make a nice path and then that frame sets it off.

Interestingly, the picture of the brown house attracted me to your page, but then I was captivated by your story. It's awesome that you kept those receipts and scrapped a page about it. Love your page design.

When building a house, the calculator is probably one of the most important props for the builder. Building a house, especially when you're as young as you are and with two small children, is a financial adventure. You have been very brave.
gorgeous page, I really love your house building project.

Somehow, I missed commenting on or even seeing some of your project posts. Could have sworn I commented on this one, maybe it was FB. Oh well, you never cease to amaze me with your pages. Great documentation and wonderful memories.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename