Oscraps

Project 2023 P36 - So Long 'Big-D' Dallas
lacy

Project 2023 P36 - So Long 'Big-D' Dallas

Page 12 of the template was placed on the left side of the double layout. Photos were clipped to the fotoblendz and frame masks. Some frames were transformed or removed. APP Anaphora Solid Paper 5 was placed for the foundation. Stains, etc. of the template were recolored. MultiMedia Element, word art, glows were added. Finished with journaling.

After living in Dallas about a year, we moved back to Tulsa. We missed having school pictures taken in Dallas because we moved to and from there in the middle of the school year. These are the last photos we have of us in Dallas; me on my bicycle I got for Christmas and all four of us ready for church on a cool fall Sunday. And finally, me showing off my curled hair in a red velvet dress.
Credits list
Project Template Album No 8 p12
ArtPlay Palette Anaphora (solid paper 5)
ArtPlay Palette Apothic (black/white ribbon)
MultiMedia Branches 15-4
Custom Word ART using Anna’s Project 2023 fonts, styles
Custom Wood Numbers from PTA9 modified
Artsy Stains
  • Love
Reactions: digigal and isDK
Congratulations on the StandingO! I love the color and the journaling! Wow! The bicycle is big compared to you!

These are wonderful heritage photos, wonderfully scrapped! Congrats on your Standing O!

congrats on the standing o.
Your parents always dressed and styled you so beautifully and carefully, I notice that in many of your photos.

congrats on the standing o.
Your parents always dressed and styled you so beautifully and carefully, I notice that in many of your photos.
Yes, I have been noticing that too. But I also notice we wear the same clothes a lot. But they were always clean. :)

• Love
Reactions: nia

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings