Oscraps

This happened today
zwyck

This happened today

Process: I started with a template from MonthReview Template Album No 8. At first I changed the date and year to fit my photos. I placed the title from Routine WordART No. 1 and the wordart in the the bottom right corner comes from Week WordTransfers No. 1. Embellishments, transfers and overlay come from ArtPlay Palette Embrace Life. Layers behind and to the right side of the title come from ArtsyKardz Embrace Life.
Credits list
MonthReview Template Album No 8
Routine ValuePack No 1
(ArtPlay Palette Embrace Life
Routine WordART No. 1
Week WordTransfers No. 1)
ArtsyKardz Embrace Life
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
Wow,what a cutie.. love the action shots of a little fellow having lots of fun.Love the page design and the perfect elements to compliment your page.

what a cutie and great photo series. i like your background design, which picks up the colours of the photos.

Gaaahhh...THAT FACE!!! :lovey3: What a cutie-patootie!! This is an awesome page, love the pops of color from the photos off of the white background! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumplove:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-monthreview-template-album-8-zwyck-this-happened-today.jpg
File size
245.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout