Oscraps

2024 - Anew
pmjames

2024 - Anew

Created with the Month Review Template Album No.8 with the Artplay Palette Star and other bits and pieces from the January Value Pack. We have had an interesting beginning to 2024 with storms, losing power and all communication for a couple of days. Thank goodness for our generator!

Process Page2JanA of the Month Review Template Album No.8 forms the foundation of this layout. An Artsy Paper is the Background Layer. I placed multiple transfers and a Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer below the Template Layers.Some of the Template Layers were turned off and others filled with colour or moved around the Page to better suit my Layout. My focal image was duplicated and clipped to a Transfer. Each Layer of the clipping set was a Blending Mode applied to it. A Paper Texture and FotoGlow were placed on top of the Photo. Supporting images were clipped to the Frame Layers. Blue curved circle Brushes (included in the Template files) were placed on the dates 1 and 10 of the January Calendar. WordART, Dimensional elements, Fotoglows, Splatters and Journaling completed the page.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
oh dear, that must have been a rather uncomfortable start to the New Year, but the photos are stunning and very atmospheric.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-month-in-review-template-album-8-value-pack-new-years-michelle.jpg
File size
270.3 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout