Oscraps

Project 2023 Change of Circumstance (page11)
Miki

Project 2023 Change of Circumstance (page11)

Credits list
Project Template Album 9
Artplay Palette Ephemeral
Artplay Palette Sunflower (frame)
Artplay Palette Mountain High (weed)
MultiMedia Frames 9
MultiMedia Documents 5
Circle Stains 1
MultiMeida Suns

Process
Page 5 of the Project Template Album 9 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Ephemeral was used for the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks. The document was clipped to a MultiMedia Frame mask. A MM Documents paper stack was layered under the MM Frame. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and journaling.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a story! I'm pretty sure I was turned down for my first mortgage too, and that would have been later, like the mid-80's, and I had a job as a professional engineer at IBM. Photos are great! and I like the layering and that oval frame!

Wow, the plot thickens. That's how it happens, though, an evolution. I am so relating to this. PS: Our "back to the land" dream was modified, too.

Love that you took it in stride and forged forward. Look at you two youngsters, priceless image.

Wow, the story of building your house could be a Hallmark movie. I so admire yours & Walt's tenacity, grit, determination and building skills. Crazy how you had to get a mortgage.

I like your humour and how vividly you document the adventure of building a house, with all its difficulties, but also the joy with which you realised this project.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename