Oscraps

A Perfect Gift - Happy Birthday
pmjames

A Perfect Gift - Happy Birthday

Page 11 of Anna Aspnes Project – still celebrating Brandon’s birthdays using the NEW Artplay Relative Collection.

Process Page 11 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this Project. An Artsy Paper and a Solid Paper were placed on top of the Background Layer and blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. I turned some of the Template layers off. My Focal Image clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. Images, Papers and a WordTransfer were clipped to the Frame Layers. One of the photos was extracted. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements and Word Labels. A Color Fill Adjustment Layer with a Soft Light Blending Mode was added to the Layout. Journaling completed my page.
Love the subtle sepia and b&w photos with the brightly colored M&Ms. Perfect small, simple elements.

Yes really nice contrast between the tone of the photos and the cake - yum! These two pages will look wonderful together!

A Baskin Robins ice cream birthday with M&Ms! The best! Wonderful birthday celebration page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename