Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-9.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-project-2023-diane-DaysofDec-9.jpg

Lots going on, but I am pleased with my selection and use of 13 photos :)
I used Page 9 from PTA9 and duplicated frames and FotoBLendz as needed. The key (I think) to making this page work was to distribute the colors, which goes against my sense of date to night, but I can sacrifice my logic for my art :)
Added some brushwork to extend the palms and some threads and a few elements.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
I have a ton of sunrise/sunset photos and these are beautiful. What a wonderful page.
I'm glad to hear someone else takes tons of sunset photos! We don't get sunrises, except for some pink reflections on the water, but I just can't resist the sunsets!

These are spectacular colors.. It’s like an album all in 2 pages.
There is a lot here...at first I thought I was going to 3 pages, but I think I like this approach better, at least once in a while :)

I'm loving that boat parade and the deep festivity you bring to the spread. And as a Northeasterner, my Christmas muscle memory tends to balk at Decembers without icy winds, clouds of steam from NYC food carts, pine forests, and snow. But looking at your layout, I'm feeling what you're feeling. Well done! When one of my kids was a competitive cheerleader, Christmas found us competing in DisneyWorld three years in a row...and even with all the upleveled decor, it just did not do it for me. But your spread does!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename