Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Pa.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Project-23-Template-Pa.jpg

I do my pages for my Project pretty much the same every time with a few exceptions.
  1. I start with the template page. I rotated this one.
  2. I pick my photos and add them to the masks using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Then I make any adjustments that I think should be made.
  3. Then I added the paper over the background layer (Fotographie Sold paper 3) Sometimes I had papers to the frames in the background. (Fotographie Camera 1)
  4. Next, I place the transfers on the page. (Snapshot- Transfer 6)
  5. The element comes next. Young and Beautiful – clock, Love story - Paper Arrow, and I created a word strip.
  6. Brushes are sometimes added to the page
  7. Next, I write and enter the journaling. I have seen a lot of changes in my lifetime, I remember 24-inch floppy discs. And we won't talk about how little information they held. I remember brownie cameras and the camera that was a cardboard box that was destroyed getting the film out. I remember discussing whether you preferred Kodak or Fuji. This book is about bringing my print photos into a digital world. I am taking these scanned photos to tell stories. Stories about me, my family and friends. I hope this will give my family an idea about some of the interesting things and places in my life. When you reach your senior years memories become treasures. You can look back and appreciate that for the most part, your life was a good one.
  8. The last to go on the page is the title. I use either a word cluster or create one. (Page 1 cluster)
  9. When it is all put together I go to my checklist.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and lacy
What a fantastic page and what priceless photos! These pages will be treasured by your family for years to come! I am envious of all your photos as my parents photos were thrown out after they died.....not by me. :(

What great photos you have. Love the vibe of this page, and can't wait to see the rest of your project!

What great vintage photos and love that old camera. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

What a cool page! Old photos are so interesting! The reflecting lighthouse - wow! 24" floppy discs?? :)

This is great! "I remember when" (I too remember those things) a fascinating premise for the book.

Love all the photos and the " I remember when ..." I think we use that phrase more as we get older. LOL

The photos make me curious to see more pages of your project.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename