Oscraps

Poor Hydrangea - Lorn
lacy

Poor Hydrangea - Lorn

UGH! Next two weeks will be 100+. Come on Fall!
Credits list
APP Lorn: AP1, clipped photo to Transfer 3, Elements, WA
Corner Slit Frame 2-1
Ablaze seeds
MM Bird 1-5
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Still beautiful even though the sun is playing havoc on your poor hydrangea! Congrats on the Standing O! So well deserved !

Congrats on the Standing O!
Love how you've used the slit corner frame.
Beautiful image ... even though it's finding the heat challenging.

Congratulations on the Standing O! The images works beautiful although both of you find the weather distressful. I hope you get some relief from that heat soon!

Beautiful textures and masking. I am always drawn to photos of nature. you have made a gorgeous layout out of a dry and decaying flower.

Even the dried hydrangeas are beautiful! Congrats on the "O" your blending is superb--we too, yearn for some rain!!

Gorgeous texturing and blended masked photo of the beautiful flowers. Standing O!!!
Thanks so much @Caro! This is so appreciated and surprising. Funny, after looking at it last night on my tablet, I thought, yuck, I'm going to delete that and redo it. And then I wake up to Standing O! Thank you all, ladies!

#mad

There's something kind of edgy about this which I like, and it's dark, but I know the bush will recover. When we had 117 degree heat last summer, I had jade plants outside that got scorched. It broke my heart. But like sunburned skin, the scorched parts eventually peeled off revealing green underneath. It was amazing. Give them extra water if you can!

There's something kind of edgy about this which I like, and it's dark, but I know the bush will recover. When we had 117 degree heat last summer, I had jade plants outside that got scorched. It broke my heart. But like sunburned skin, the scorched parts eventually peeled off revealing green underneath. It was amazing. Give them extra water if you can!
Yes I am watering. And I'm pretty sure it will be ok. We've had no rain in over a month, and don't expect any any time soon. Showers popped up around us all morning, but we didn't get a drop.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename