Oscraps

Goldwing
My husband and I have a Goldwing motorcycle. I've never been able to find a motorcycle-related digital kit to use to scrap our photos. I asked Anna Aspnes if she could make something. I sent her some photos of our bike and she came up with these brushes! Thanks so much, Anna! I added a chrome style to the goldwing brush shown above the photo of the heron. I also used one of the transfers included with the template as the photomask, filling it in somewhat to see the shadow photo better.

Journaling reads:
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
The weather was so pleasant that we decided to take a bike ride. We stopped at Subway for some sandwiches and went to Thom-A-Lex park. We were surprised not more people were there, especially since school was out for the summer. I suppose it was because of the hour. By the time we finished eating more people were coming with their fishing poles and their kids. The herons I have photo- graphed here usually do not hang around for long, but this big guy did not budge the whole time we were there. Beautiful afternoon for a ride!
Credits list
Jubilate Artsy Layered Template by Anna Aspnes
Motorcycles No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Jubilate by Anna Aspnes
Font is Arial Narrow
Shadow photo and others are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love the silhouette and the silver fx on the logo. And the buttercup is perfect. It's always a better day if you can see it on the bike. And wonderful that the heron stayed. Lucky, lucky you! ;)

Me too, I love the shadow. Against the panoramic background makes this is the perfect motorcycle layout.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename