Oscraps

May-Rallies Travel Project Album pages 10 & 11
ksacry

May-Rallies Travel Project Album pages 10 & 11

We participated in 2 major all day road rallies in the month of May. I love the all day rallies, where all through out the day, you can get to know the other competitors.

Construction: I used the Travel Template Album No. 6, pages 11 & 12. I did some rearranging of the frames on page 12 to better fit my photos.
I clipped my photos to the 2 fotoblendz layers and the frames. I adjusted some of the stains, transfers, etc. on the templates. I used ArtPlay Palette Getaway Solid Paper #7 for the background.
I customized the Postmarked No. 2 #3 on the left side with the place, month, and year.
I created the painted sand dollar from a photo extraction of our rally dash plaque. Over the top I placed part of MultiMedia Shells No. 2 #1.
I placed the threads of the MultiMedia Leaves No. 10 #1, under CRK’s Grand Prix Scrapkit Stopwatch #1 and Checkered Flag.
To finish, I placed ArtPlay Palette Getaway paper strip, ArtPlay MiniPalette Roma paper strip, BeadedThreadz No. 3 #8 and Travel WordART Mix No. 1 Wood Word “Go”.
I used Fonts Landscape and American Typewriter for the title, “Mountains to the Sea.” The text is Baskerville Old Face.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings