Oscraps

Poison
Please Welcome New Guest Designer itKuPiLLi imagenarium at Oscraps!— https://oscraps.com/community/threads/please-welcome-our-new-guest-designer-itkupilli-imagenarium.37480
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. itKupiLLi imagenarium >>
Looks like there is some mystery to solve. I'm a whimp. I find this very disconcerting. Good job evoking a strong emotion!

Looks like there is some mystery to solve. I'm a whimp. I find this very disconcerting. Good job evoking a strong emotion!
Is it the faces in the windows that are creepy? Or that they are made up like clowns? Both, maybe? Definitely the clown/harlequin makeup for me :p

Is it the faces in the windows that are creepy? Or that they are made up like clowns? Both, maybe? Definitely the clown/harlequin makeup for me :p
It's the total effect. The old house. The people have that "dead" look with the pale faces and the stiff posture, like they've been in that same position for ages. The clown faces in the windows make me want to run. Oddly, the only thing I didn't find disturbing was the skull on the coatrack.

Layout information

Category
itKuPiLLi imagenarium
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename