Oscraps

Photograph
ksacry

Photograph

For the AnnaLift, Challenge 03.31.23 - 04.14.23, I started out wanting to do a series of photos but couldn’t find any interesting enough. I settled with showing waterfowl that I had never seen before. Photographs were taken March 19, 2023 at Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, Ridgefield, WA. Bird ID from the top to bottom: Male Northern Shoveler, female Ring-necked duck and Hooded Merganser male

Text reads: A photograph reveals the world in only fractions of a second.

Construction: I started with Postage Frames No 2 #2. Then I started building the background using ArtPlay Palette Anything Solid Paper #2, adding more texture with layers from 6x6 ArtsyKardz Anything #2. I changed the color of all these layers with a Solid Color Adjustment at blend mode Multiply. Then I added TheHungry jpeg_Freebie of the Week Berry Blossoms by Radiant Tango #7 at 37% fill. I added various palette transfers, artstrokes, and more bushes to fill-in.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Flowers No 6 #3 with a hue/saturation adjustment, plus #4 FotoGlows layers.
The title is from Foto WordART No 1 #6 with the word “photography” extracted, duplicated, solid color adjustment and drop shadow added. The text is a copy of the rest of this word art in font JaneAusten.
HandScript No 1, UrbanStitchez No 18 and ArtsyTransfers Gallivant #4 were added touches.
Credits list
New and On Sale: UrbanStitchez No 18
HandScript No 1

Spring ValuePack No 4 is On Sale this month with a special limited offer on the Spring ValuePack No 1.
Spring ValuePack No 4
ArtPlay Palette Anything
ArtPlay Palette Spring Due
6x6 ArtsyKardz Anything

Postage Frames No 2
MultiMedia Flowers No 6
ArtsyTransfers Gallivant
Photography ValuePack No 1 Foto WordART No 1 is no longer available individually
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings