MutliMedia Milieu 1
Milieu WordART Mix 1
Fotoblendz Overlays 14

MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
MultiMedia Kindred 1 (string)
MultiMedia Birds 1
Warm Glows 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Milieu was used as the foundation of the page. A photo was clipped to the fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to linear burn to make the fore front darker (reduced opacity). A layer mask was added and the area around the tractor was erased. Transfers and Artsy Transfer Milieu_1 were added. Some of the layers of the artsy transfers were moved, turned off or the blending mode changed. A MM Magic Sprinklez 1 element 5 was added. The blue circles were recolored using the hue/saturation adjustment tool. Leaves and a string were added with the MM Milieu frame element. The photo was clipped to the paper mask and the red heart was turned off. A layer mask was added to the frame and using a hard black brush areas were erased making it look like the string runs through the loop. The page was completed by adding a bird brush, splatters and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Miki, this is such a neat photo. I love that you chose to scrap about farm work. It's so much a part of many families' lives but we don't see it much. I love the bird overlay and your tidy cluster.

Last edited:
Simply beautiful, Miki! I love the photo and blending of papers and mask, and the cluster.

Yup, simply beautiful! Love the cluster and how the shape reflects the photo masking, and the little photo in the watch :)

Love love the cameo and the big photo's perspective. Why do I have this thing about tractors! Of course I love this and it reminds me of the time I almost fell for the bad boy that had a popcorn farm just outside of Greeley. ;)

Great use of the photo in the watch. That is some big machinery but your boys like big (fast) machines :)

Love love the cameo and the big photo's perspective. Why do I have this thing about tractors! Of course I love this and it reminds me of the time I almost fell for the bad boy that had a popcorn farm just outside of Greeley. ;)
I hope you plan to do a page for this boy.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename