Oscraps

Once in a Blue Moon
isDK

Once in a Blue Moon

They don't make them like they used to, the installers said. The new dryer was 1/3 as heavy as the old one . Eventually it just couldn't spin. Parts don't go that far back, even for Maytag. You found a mess where mice had hidden stolen peanuts under the washer for all those years.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (Bravura), brushes
Lorie Davison: Mouse, books, butterfly
KPertiet: Coat hanger, frame, tag & greens
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
Reactions: Lorie Davison
Ah I love this! Great diagrams and use of blue! Oh the mouse!! Hope you love your new set as much as we do ours! Actually, I hardly ever get to do laundry anymore, cause my husband likes doing it from his phone :)

Love that little mouse, you keep amazing me with your beautiful design !

Oh my, I loved my old washer and dryer--the new one does not let enough water in and takes forever as does the dryer. The old one could do a load in half the time it takes this pair to accomplish. Love your mouse but I would add a lemon!!

Love the diagram and your new laundry appliances. Great cluster with the neon sign title. My dryer wasn't drying the clothes completely. Thought it might be an element, but under further investigation we found a bird nest with eggs in the dryer vent.

The first reason I clicked on this is that it had such depth and dimension like I was actually standing in your laundry room. Then I chuckled at your journaling and then LOL-ed at the little mouse on top of the machine! Such a fab page! PS: Going through the same thing with our 3 yo washer- don't make them like they used to at all :)

Congrats on the new machines. May they live long lives (but don't expect them to live the lives of your old machines). I remember the day the technician said he could no longer fix my washer. A sad day, indeed. That mouse is just wonderful. Glad you found the peanuts. I guess the mouse will have to find a new hiding place.

Congrats on the new machines. May they live long lives (but don't expect them to live the lives of your old machines). I remember the day the technician said he could no longer fix my washer. A sad day, indeed. That mouse is just wonderful. Glad you found the peanuts. I guess the mouse will have to find a new hiding place.
Last fall we decided to try the ultrasonic pest repellers instead of traps which we'd use every few months. We're pretty sure they're working, but we never knew those tiny field mice could get peanuts from the big gallon glass jar, They didn't make any noticable dent in how many we had each morning to feed the jays. We'll cover the jar now, though, too. :p

LOL that mouse! The little bits of whimsy that have been creeping into your pages never cease to delight. The use of the diagrams is fantastic here and that cluster = perfection.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename