Oscraps

Know
pmjames

Know

Belting out her favourite Pink song, DJ knows every word! created with the Artplay Reverie Collection.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Reverie
Hipster Plume Template Album No.5
ArtsyKardz Reverie MultiPack
Reverie WordART Mix No.1

Process A Solid Paper and page 2 of the Hipster Plume Template Album No.5 forms the foundation of this layout. The focal image was clipped to the FotoBlendz layer which was adjusted via a Layer Mask and Brushes to suit my image. Some layers of the Template were turned off and others filled with colour. Transfers, Overlays, and some layers from the ArtsyKardz were placed below the frame clipping set. Two copies of the title word were placed on top of the frames with blending modes LighterColor and Lighten applied. Drop shadow and stroke were added to the WordART. Splatters and dimensional elements were placed on top of the layout completing the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and lacy
Amazing beauty, Michelle! Her smile is just lovely, and the pastel colors! Love the "know" treatment.

While I like all your pages of the grands, I especially like when you use a large blended sweet face in the background. Love this and, of course, your title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename