Oscraps

Old Times
B

Old Times

Journaling: In these turbulent historic times, I am the Queen of my Castle. If anyone disrespects that, they are thrown into the dungeon forthwith, to rot for all eternity. I keep the false news at bay while surrounding myself with peace and tranquility to keep myself centered. Ive created a space outside to nurture myself, including a bird bath that lights up at night. Its the light at the end of the tunnel, signaling everything will work out and better times are ahead.

AnnaRelease 5 August 2016AnnaRelease5August2016

ArtPlay Palette AntiquityArtPlayPaletteAntiquity
UrbnThrreadz No. 11UrbanThreadzNo.11
ArchiTextures No. 6ArchiTexturesNo.6
Antiquity WordART Mix No. 1AntiquityWordARTMixNo.1
FotoInspired Template Pack No. 20FotoInspiredTemplatePackNo.20
Crowns No. 1CrownsNo.1

Notes: After opening a template page I clipped all the photos to their respective masks. I used all of them except the one behind the text box. I used solid paper 1 for the background because I like the concrete texture. I blended the three large photos and left the smaller ones alone. Along the left edge is the ArchiTexture and brushes from the kit were used here and there. Also a couple of art strokes were also added.

After the word art title was added, I clustered the dimensional elements next to it. I used a style on the crown brush. Of course the journaling came in. I think thats about it for this page.
Love the pop of purple next to the black, and the 3-D glasses effect. A nice balance using the template.

Wonderful use of the template! I am glad that you have created a safe zone. These days are overwhelming!

Love the tranquil space you have created for yourself. We all need some insulation during these unending times

That's a wonderful attitude - I think it's important to focus on peaceful and beautiful things, and step away from the news that we cannot control. Lovely page - love that birdbath :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout