Oscraps

Oh My! Autumn Template Album No 1
lacy

Oh My! Autumn Template Album No 1

Well, well, look what we have on the trail cam. Good thing the feeder is staked down. He was able to knock the rock off the top, which holds down the board to prevent rain getting in. And he bent one part. I guess I’ll be more prepared with my gun when I go out there. He only showed up one day, and hopefully moved on. This is not that far from the house.

I started with p8 from the Autumn Template Album No 1, clipped my photos to the fotoblendz and frame masks, and removed the leaves mask layer. I duplicated the fotoglow in the template 3X and placed on top of the small photos and recolored all the stains and the edge overlay in the template. Finished with elements and word art.
Credits list
Autumn Template Album No 1

September Special Offer Bonus Autumn Value Pack No 1
ArtPlay Palette Fall 1 (elements)
ArtPlay Palette Fall 2 (paper)

Other assets used:
ArtPlay Palette Wild (word art)
ArtPlay Palette Vagary (label word)
Wood Words 6-11 (drop shadow, stroke, bevel/emboss) No longer available
Button Threadz 1-10
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
Reactions: isDK and ksacry
O wow, how amazing to encounter a bear. I think I would be scared to bits. Love your layout though, beautiful template!!

Oh My, what a wild thing to discover! Great layout. I'm loving the templates but don't have anything fallish to scrap right now.

Well, I love the amazing captures. I like what you did with the template. Your element placement is divine.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename