Oscraps

Anna Color
lacy

Anna Color

I started with my peach blossom photo, clipped to Weathered Leaves 1 for the mask, duplicated the clipped set with blend mode Screen on the mask copy. I placed solid paper for the foundation, then added elements, transfers, glows, Take Flight brush, MultiMedia elements and paper texture. I adjusted the hue/saturation of the sun layers, frame and leaves layers. Finished with word art and hipster plume corners.
Credits list
Autumn Value Pack No 1 Special Offer with purchase of Heritage ValuePack No 1
Includes the following:
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Crisp (solid paper 2) No longer available separately
ArtPlay Palette Vintage Rose (button heart, frame)
Weathered Leaves 1

ArtPlay Palette Studious (transfer 8 &10, ArtStroke2) this week’s Anna Classic Collection on Sale
MultiMedia School 1-2 (included in Studious Collection)

Other assets used:
MultiMedia Suns 2-3
Grow WordART Mix 2
Take Flight 5
Button Threadz 2-15
Warm Glows 7-3 (2x)
ArtPlay Palette Incandescence Paper Texture 1
Hipster Plumes Korner Edges 2-1 Available in the Spring Value Pack No 2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is just fabulous! Photo clipped to leaves! Brilliant! Oh if only I had the space to lift more pages like this, but I have too many photos of Oz :)

Amazing. Love the soft colors and the photo is so beautiful. Great job clipping the photo to the leaves, gives a wonderful effect to your page!

Soft and beautiful. What I see ... the circle frame at the top is a window looking out and the larger, blended image is what you see when you look out that window.

This is beautiful, Lacy! Love the blending of your peach blossom! Such a pretty page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename