Oscraps

October Month Review
lacy

October Month Review

The template album layers were placed above the backgrounds. Photos or artsy papers were clipped to the masks, solid paper was placed for the foundation on both sides. Embellished with gold paint, overlays, MultiMedia elements, word art stains and a glow.

Left side: Ron & Chris set the high stand back up and moved it. It had been laying down for months after a big wind blew it over. We leveled the ground behind the little house, getting ready to place a small concrete slab for the air conditioner. We had gravel leftover from the house, good rock-free dirt we bought, and the concrete slab was from the shop, after we enlarged it in 2019 and poured a new porch.

Right Side: Tilly by the first fire of the season, October 28. Everything was still green at the beginning of October. By the end of the month, freezing temps and a fire. Webster’s Garden, found in Pryor when we went to a new hairdresser after Ginger retired. Two horses at our neighbors across the road. And Ron on the tractor, moving the concrete slab for the little house AC.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album No 7 p 20-21
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer (solid paper 4, Artsy Paper 3, Gold Paint 2, Overlay 2, 3)
MultiMedia Suns 1-5
MultiMedia Branches 8-2
Autumn Word Mix 5
Anna Artsy Stains
Glows
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and isDK
I like it all..favorite is Tilly sitting by the fiire and the mm sun,one of my favorite elements. Seems like you are very busy at your house. Great use of the template.

Great photos. Love the tractor, sure does make the work easier! Love how you've document the monthly happenings.

Great photos. Love the tractor, sure does make the work easier! Love how you've document the monthly happenings.
Oh yes, the tractor(s) come in handy. As we age, we think harder and harder to figure out how to make work easier.

I love how you've used the sun element - it brings some more yellow to the left hand page. Love these templates and seeing them in double page spread is fabulous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename