Oscraps

Us
The process ... Started my layout with the US word art and clipped my photo to it, it´s a stunning mask for photos. Then I worked out on my background, used two papers and a few transfers. Next step was to place my word art and a cluster. Thanks for looking!!
Lovely! I have a hard time incorporating straight lines but you did a wonderful job on this layout!

This beautiful design is inspiration for the AnnaLift Challenge:

Ana Santos shares an intimate portrait of a couple. The focal image is boldly clipped to the wordblendz - Us. Touches of gold lead the eye across the design to reveal a richly painted dark ground. Transfers of paint merge with the elegant portrait. A burst of light emphasizes the contrast and accents a text brush. Organic swirls of lace are repeated as edging. An element of gold and blue berries complete the inspirational design.

Thank you for sharing your artistry!

This beautiful design is inspiration for the AnnaLift Challenge:

Ana Santos shares an intimate portrait of a couple. The focal image is boldly clipped to the wordblendz - Us. Touches of gold lead the eye across the design to reveal a richly painted dark ground. Transfers of paint merge with the elegant portrait. A burst of light emphasizes the contrast and accents a text brush. Organic swirls of lace are repeated as edging. An element of gold and blue berries complete the inspirational design.

Thank you for sharing your artistry!
What a great honor, Nancy!! I can´t wait to see what will be inspiring others. xx

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
AnaSantos
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename