Oscraps

October 2023 Challenge
I wanted to embrace the storybook aspect of the challenge, but since the kit I was using didn't have a book element and I didn't feel like looking for one from another kit, I decided to make my own. There was a stacked style paper in the kit, so I took that, duplicated it, and then played around with positioning, erasing, and shadowing until I got the book effect. I then took two more patterned papers from the kit and placed them over the book, again erasing the parts that didn't follow along with the book shape. I added the other elements and text, and called it done.
Credits list
Supplies: Autumn Harvest by Lynne Anzelc Designs, FREE with any $10 purchase now through October 21st!
Font: Midlake Regular
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  • Love
Reactions: little pixie
Love that you built your own book! And it turned out such a masterpiece! The worn look, the colors- they all add to the overall vintage feel!

I certainly hope you saved you fantastic book element. This is a charming addition to the challenge. Thanks so much for the steps to creating your own book and for adding your creative talent to the challenge.

I enjoyed your page so much I used it for the double scraplift challenge and the text is such fun.

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
AZK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata