Oscraps

Nature's Artistry - Right
Journaling reads:

I woke up Tuesday, August 8th with a sore throat and headache that I could not get to go away. On Wednesday I did a COVID home test which read positive. So I called my COVID doctor, Dr. Guardino in Reidsville (an hour away) and got an appointment to see him on Wednesday afternoon. He put me on his COVID protocol. This is what I took twice daily for 10 days.....plus PredniSONE and 80mg Famotidine (or Pepcid) and Promethazine for nausea: 1 aspirin (325mg) a day (morning), Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Cucumin (or turmeric), Quercetin (immunity booster), Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine (prescribed), Doxycycline Hyclate (prescribed)

It was hard on my IBS stomach to ingest so much medicine at one time, but I was able to do it with God’s help!

Even though the rains have been spora- dic this summer, the grass has continued to be green.

Bobby, Joy, Mark and I went to Lakeview Family Restaurant for supper. Too hot to ride the bikes, so we rode in the AC.

While the men and Kristy did some target practice in our woods, (they spent several hours in the woods! ) Joy, Ellie and I went back to the house to be in the air conditioning and chit chat. Joy and I had a good visit!

Before going to the house, Ellie enjoyed swinging for a few minutes.
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Love that blended photo and the great framing of the others.Sorry that you are ill, should only last a short while, hopefully.

So sorry to hear about your illness. I just can't believe on the rise again! In spite of that, a beautiful layout. All the green is gorgeous.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename