Oscraps

My Story by Karen Schulz Designs Digital Art Layout 05 by Kay
BrightEyes

My Story by Karen Schulz Designs Digital Art Layout 05 by Kay

Credits list
My Story collection by Karen Schulz Design
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/digital-scrapbooking-my-story-collection-karen-schulz-designs.html

Journaling:
I am the 2nd daughter of Walter and Roberta born in late November - just 14 months after my sister Sandy. My 1st photo was when I was just a few weeks old. My mother is holding me wrapped up in a blanket . The lady next to our car is a sister-in-law. It was taken at my Dad’s father’s farm in Texas in Dec 1939. Most of the 17 brothers and sisters had gathered as grandfather Jernigan was ill. The photo was a very faded sepia print with some areas more faded than others but I was able to edit it to even out the tones and change it to black and white.

The 2nd picture was on a very small single print with 2 photos
on it (each one 1” X 1 1/2” with a black bar between the photos). I was about 6 months old as I was able to sit up and my hair is shorter than it was in a photo when I was 8 months old. The other clue is the trees in the background were fully bloomed so it must have been taken in the summer. I cropped this photo from the other photo and did some editing to be able to enlarge it.

I inherited my mother’s photo albums and many other photos.
I am so thankful to have the photos and have the ability to salvage them and and make prints from faded, worn, and damaged original prints.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Karen Schulz Designs
I am so happy that you did this! It is absolutely stunning. So MANY clues in this layout about how you restored the photos...how you dated them...great job Kay! (And 17 brothers and sisters...oh my!)

Oh, how wonderful! Great job on the editing, Kay! I can honestly tell the baby on the bottom is you when I compare it to your Avi! Lovely page!

Layout information

Category
Karen Schulz Designs
Added by
BrightEyes
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename