Oscraps

Mountains Travel Book 2022 pages 14 & 15
ksacry

Mountains Travel Book 2022 pages 14 & 15

This is my page 14 & 15 of my Travel Project 2022 Album.

Construction: I started with the Travel Template Album 6, pages #16 #17. I used Solid Paper #1 from the Ambages ArtPlay Palette for both sides of the double page layout.
I clipped my main photos to the 2 template’s fotoblendz layers, adjusting some of the stains, transfers, etc. to best fit my photos.
I used various transfers from the ArtPlay Palette Ambages under the fotoblendz.
I made a custom stamp of the trees in another photo taken near the covered bridge.
I made a custom postage stamp from postage overlay in Travel Template Album No. 6 #11.
For the right cluster, I used Multimedia Documents No. 8 #5 Tree and Twig. Over the top, I placed the ArtPlay Palette Ambages Blue Button Butterfly and the UrbanThreadz No. 23 #8.
For the Title, I used RoadTrip WordART No. 1 #7. I added “Natural Stone”, Bevel and Emboss, and Drop Shadow Styles. Under I placed WarmGlows No. 1 #5. Over the top I placed ArtPlay Palette Great Outdoors Green Button and MultiMedia Documents No. 8 #5 Threads.
The text is Baskerville Old Face. All photos are mine and my husband Dave’s.
Credits list
Travel Template Album No. 6
ArtPlay Palette Ambages
WarmGlows No. 1
RoadTrip WordART No. 1
UrbanThreadz No. 23
UrbanThreadz No. 24
UrbanStitchez No. 16

Find My Way Compass Overlays No. 1 are a part of Travel Valuepack No. 1
Travel Valuepack No. 1

ArtPlay Palette Great Outdoors is a part of Great Outdoors Valuepack No. 1
Great Outdoors Valuepack No. 1

Multimedia Documents No. 8 #5 was a Part of BONUS ArtPlay Ambages Collection which is no longer in the store.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: AnaSantos and lacy
I always like to take the scenic route as compared to the fastest (interstate route). But sometimes the interstate is a better choice towing a 5th wheel camper. Beautiful 2 pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename