Oscraps

Life-is-Art
ksacry

Life-is-Art

The Quote reads, “A photograph is the pause button on life.”― Ty Holland

I started by placing Scenic Layered Template Album No. 6, page 14, on a 24 x12 blank page. I added my landscape photo to the template’s fotoblendz, revising it with a brush to better fit my photo. I duplicated my photo and set the blending mode to Multiply. I turned off the frame layers.
I added Axiom FotoBlendz No. 1 #8 (a part of the Axiom collection’s BONUS). I clipped my color self-portrait to the fotoblendz layer. I added a Threshold adjustment to the photo. I placed a duplicate of the original photo over the top, made it black & white and reduced Opacity to 60%. On the B&W layer mask, I revealed a slight skin tone and brown hair.
For the background I used ArtPlay Palette Axiom Solid Paper #5. Over that I placed a photo I took of a vineyard label at 44% opacity. I duplicated it and changed the blend mode to Multiply.
I placed the edging from Assemblage Overlays No. 3 #1, turning off some layers.
I used several ArtPlay Palette Axiom brushes, strokes, and overlays plus Bokeh No. 1 #3 in the layout.
For the cluster, I used ArtPlay Palette Axiom Black Leather Heart, Dark Blue Button 2 paper strip word art and the urban threadz from the Scenic Template. Around the cluster, I placed Axiom WordART Mix No. 1 Button Threadz True. Under, I placed WarmGlows No. 1 #5.
The quote Font is American Typewriter.
Credits list
A BONUS is a part of the AnnaRelease 26 July 2019 Axiom Collection On Sale Now until August 3rd at 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 26 July 2019
Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Axiom
Axiom WordART Mix No. 1]
[url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Scenic-Layered-Template-Album-No.-6.html]Scenic Template Album No. 6

WarmGlows No. 1
Assemblage Overlays No. 3
Bokeh No. 1 is a part of the Spring ValuePack No. 2
Spring ValuePack No. 2
Reactions: cyanne22
Has a very autumn/halloween vibe with the old house and the orange colors coming through the silhouettes. Terrific use of the b/w photo of you with your camera ready to capture it all.

Amazing page! I love the photo of you with your camera and the awesome blending. Perfect quote too. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename