Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6 Page 13 "bubbles"
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-travel-template-album-6 Page 13 "bubbles"

"Oz’s bubble machine was a great source of entertainment in the back yard of Marshall’s cabin. One can chase them, pop them, lick them, paddle them, and then ask for “more” (signed and spoken)."
This is page 13 from TTA6 with just a few rearrangements of the frames.
Background is solid and artsy papers from APP Lost. Photos of bubbles were blended in Overlay and Linear Light mode with masks and erasers.
Photos clipped to the FotoBlendz and Frames.
MM Melic was modified to create the title cluster (I warped the thread flowers to look more like rounded shapes), with the word (in font Child Writing) warped.
A Transfer from APP Lost was used to create continuity across the page.
The elements are from MultiMedia Salute used on other pages in the album (I am printing these pages in my annual just like always, but I've set up some "chapters" for the summer trips).
I love your blending of the bubbles photo! It really adds to the textures. That red Ping-Pong paddle provides great visual triangles. And of course your continuous use of Oz's yellow rain coat, perfect!

So cute with the yellow jacket and the firemen's helmet. Bubbles are fun no matter your age. Love that he can both ask and sign for more also love that you were able to capture or add iridescence to some of the bubbles.

So cute with the yellow jacket and the firemen's helmet. Bubbles are fun no matter your age. Love that he can both ask and sign for more also love that you were able to capture or add iridescence to some of the bubbles.
The iridescence is all real! The bubbles looked amazing, reflecting the trees and sky above. They teach basic sign language at his daycare - it's very impressive to see these little children use sign language!

I love your blending of the bubbles photo! It really adds to the textures. That red Ping-Pong paddle provides great visual triangles. And of course your continuous use of Oz's yellow rain coat, perfect!
Thanks! When I went to post this I was reconsidering some photo placement to better triangulate, but then decided the horizontal design was OK - every page doesn't have to be perfect ;-)

Love all of bubbles! Oz seems to be having a blast! Beautiful photos and love how the red bounces around the page!

Amazing page!! it seems that Oz is having a lot of fun with those bubble. I love your background with the blended bubbles, gorgeous.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename