Oscraps

Mother's Day Left
vickyday

Mother's Day Left

Left:
Friday, May 10, 2024
Jessica, Araya, and Jennifer arrived at Ilene’s at approximately 5:00 p.m. Elisabeth and Brad went to a ball game Abby was play in. Hannah wanted to hang out with us. We were all going to meet at Ruby Tuesday for supper. Ilene joined us and Hannah brought Ryan along. We had a fun time.

After supper, Hannah and Ryan took Araya home with them and the rest of us came to our house. Mark watched TV while Jessica, Jennifer, Ilene and I played Kings in the Corner. Around 10 Elisabeth texted Jessica that the Northern Lights were visible. We all ran outside to look. The only thing we could see was a pinkish glow to the sky. So we decided to chase the Northern Lights like “storm chasers”. We ended up over by Ilene’s where there was a clearing but we still only saw the pinkish glow, except that as I was driving the others saw the flash of color at one point. We finally went back home and Jessica, Jennifer and Ilene headed to Ilene’s for the night.

Saturday, May 11, 2024
Elisabeth, Hannah, Abby, Me, Jessica, Araya, and Jennifer were going to a Mother Daughter Banquet at Elisabeth’s church at 1. We all met early at Elisabeth’s. We played a couple of games of Codenames before getting ready to leave for the banquet. Brad said he was fixing supper for everyone and told me to invite Mark. Mark was busy working outside and was already tuckered out and ended up staying home, showering and crashing on the couch. After the banquet Ryan took Jessica, Jennifer and I for a ride in his jeep through Lexington. When we got back Brad asked us what we wanted for supper as he was going to run to Walmart. We really were not very hungry after the huge lunch we had at the banquet. He ended up ordering some pork and fixings from the Smoke Pit in Salisbury. While Hannah and Ryan drove to pick it up, Elisabeth, Jessica, Jennifer and I played more Codenames. We played 6 games, switching up partners. Jessica was the only one who won 6 times! Guess she was on the right team every time! ;). It started sprinkling on the last game so we went in doors. Hannah and Ryan returned soon after. After supper we all left as the cloud cover and rain made it such that we were not going to get another glimpse of the Northern Lights. Araya spent the night again with Abby. Everyone was going to our church on Sunday.
Credits list
MonthReview Template No 10 by Anna Aspnes
Family WordART No 1 by Anna Aspnes
Family WordART No 2 by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Magoa by Anna Aspnes
ArtsyTransfers Magoa by Anna Aspnes
MultiMedia Hearts No 4 by Anna Aspnes
Font is Arial Narrow and Times New Roman
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information