Oscraps

Moments to Inspire - Heath, FITP3E
lacy

Moments to Inspire - Heath, FITP3E

October 24, 2023, The old stump in the pasture is about to disappear. Tilly checks on it regularly.

The FotoInspired Template p8 was placed on a new document, Heath Artsy Paper 3 was placed below it. The Template layers (except for the text box) were reduced to allow a 1” border. One photo was duplicated and clipped to five different masks or fotomasks, Levels, Hue Adj, or Blend Mode applied to some copies. Two small frames were rotated. One copy was reverse masked to show Tilly’s OOB leg. Copies of Artsy Paper 3 were clipped to the bottom two fotomasks and repositioned. The dragonfly of the template had Hue/Sat and Levels adjustments and repositioned. Embellished with elements, Paper Textures, ArtStroke2 and word art. Completed with text box.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3E p8
ArtPlay Collection Heath This Week’s Anna Classic on Sale
ArtPlay Palette Heath (Artsy Paper 3, elements, ArtStroke2)
Inspire WordART Mix 1
Paper Textures 19
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and zlemon
I feel like I'm looking through a picture window! What a lovely pasture, and quite an unusual stump! Love the use of that buckle - can't seem to figure out how to use it :)

I like your use of the elements that I seem to forget about quite frequently. I like the everyday happenings pages glimpse into life.:)

This is perfect in every way, from the color palette to the stump to Tilly!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename