Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Artplay-Palette-Heath-Leaves-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-Artplay-Palette-Heath-Leaves-Joan.jpg

Inspiration –I like monotone pages and photos. So I decided I wanted to do something green and used the fact that I have pictures labeled also by color in Lightroom I was able to look through my photos and find pictures that might work in a monotone page. I decided I liked the leaves with rain drops. And the APP Heath is a perfect collection for the page.

Start – File>New 12x12 300.

Paper – I placed Solid Paper 1 over the background.

Frames - placed three frames of the page.

Photos – Took the photo of the leaves and attached it to the mask layer using Layer>Create. Clipping Mask. I also extracted one leave.
Transfer- Placed Overlay 1 and Transfer 3 on the page.
Brush – Used Tree brush 4.5 on the right side.
Elements – Multimedia Rain 1.3 on the page and the gingham ribbon over the photos.
Title – Placed a word transfer on the page and placed the wood words Simple and Beauty which I colored using Ctrl U.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
Beautiful and calming page. I like the variety of "greens" and the simple design with the cute drops of mm.

What a great take on the challenge! Your photos are lovely and the palette you chose to use is perfect.

Love the tree brushes in the background. I wish I'd added color keywords when I started adding keywords in Lightroom. Now it's way too late, with almost 30k photos in my library.

Love the tree brushes in the background. I wish I'd added color keywords when I started adding keywords in Lightroom. Now it's way too late, with almost 30k photos in my library.
I don't use color keywords I click on the color labels. Now it only lets me choose one color but this works and if I have a couple of photos and want a couple of colors I use one for one photo and one for another. It is easy to add them. Start now and you will have a good start. I have gone back and added to all of mine. You click on attributes and then the color to pick the color you want. When doing pages it can be helpful to find pictures that go with the palette I am using.

i like the combination of the photos with these rich, bright greens in combination with the rather dirty green tones in the background.

I don't use color keywords I click on the color labels. Now it only lets me choose one color but this works and if I have a couple of photos and want a couple of colors I use one for one photo and one for another. It is easy to add them. Start now and you will have a good start. I have gone back and added to all of mine. You click on attributes and then the color to pick the color you want. When doing pages it can be helpful to find pictures that go with the palette I am using.
Is this 'attribute-pick color' in Lightroom or Photoshop? Or something else.

Is this 'attribute-pick color' in Lightroom or Photoshop? Or something else.
It is in Lightroom in the library module when you are in the grid mode there is a Library filter and top and one of the selections is Attribute.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename