Oscraps

Mini Palette Shivoo Tulip Festival
dwsewbiz

Mini Palette Shivoo Tulip Festival

Since I have nearly 20 pages covering our time at the Tulip Festival, I thought it would be nice to have a little intro page featuring the festival poster.

I clipped the photo to the mask in a resize MM frame, then added the Balloon element from Shivoo. The balloon and Paper Textures are colored using a cloned swatch from the poster image.
On the right I built a tulip with a stem from MM Flowers and a Transfer from Shivoo.
Additional Transfers added for color, + splatters.
Reactions: KathyHaupt
Beautiful layout! And I love the story. Apparently it is only 12hour and 16 minutes from my house to this floral wonderland (according to Google). I think I'm planning a road trip for next Spring. :)

Beautiful layout! And I love the story. Apparently it is only 12hour and 16 minutes from my house to this floral wonderland (according to Google). I think I'm planning a road trip for next Spring. :)
It's a long 4-5 hours from us, and we thought about flying to Seattle, but road trips means you can fill the car with all your stuff ;-) It is fun to think I never would have known about it if not for @ksacry and her layouts :)

My first thought once reading that this was the festival poster was ... Diane could make next year's poster! The vibrant colors are fabulous and appropriate given the spectacular fields you shared in your photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename