Oscraps

Merry & Bright
zlemon

Merry & Bright

Warning: Brightness Alert!

Anna's new APP Tinselry reminds me of my silver aluminum Christmas tree and my the vintage glass ornaments. I didn't put it up this year because I will be traveling during the holidays. But I love all that sparkle! I found this photo on pixabay that has ornaments similar to mine.

Supplies:
ArtPlay Palette Tinselry Bundle
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-20-December-2019.html

Process notes:
I used ArtsyLayered Template No. 305 available in the bundle. Used SolidPaper No. 5 from APP Tinselry, but used a Hue/Saturation level to brightened up the color. I enlarged all the photos frames and mask, because I love a lot of sparkle (but yall knew that). Added my photo, duplicated it twice and clipped them to the three photo masks. Place the bow on the 3rd frame but again used the H/S level to color match the snowman ornament. Added the Santa ornament and heart sequined element to the ornament photo, they fit perfectly. Placed the frame on the right side of the photo to add some balance. Added the lights element and a stroke to both. Placed several transfer underneath the arrangement to soften the bright turquoise. WordArt was the final accent.

Thanks for looking.
Oh a silver tree and old-fashioned ornaments - what a memory! I can see our tree from what must have been about 1962! We still have the ornaments from my parents, in the original boxes (nearly crumbling to dust) from Woolworth's with price tags like $1.50! A really pretty sparkly page!

Love an old-fashioned tree with those fabulous glass ornaments. I always keep an eye out for those in antique shops. Very clever placement of the sequined heart! Beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout