Oscraps

It's A Wrap
Miki

It's A Wrap

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Tinselry (paper, lights, overlay, brush, Santa, snowflake) NEW December 20 , 2019
Holiday WordART Mix 13 NEW December 20 , 2019

Artplay Palette Birthday (ribbons) Artplay Palette Birthday
Artplay Palette Red Suit (splatter) Artplay Palette Red Suit
Artplay Palette Frozen (magic sprinklez) Artplay Palette Frozen
MultiMedia Reindeer 2 (ribbon) MultiMedia Reindeer 2
Holiday WordART Mix 1 Holiday WordART Mix 1
Artsy Stains 11 Artsy Stains 11
FotoBlendz Overlays 15 FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
A solid white paper from the kit was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light (reduced opacity). The page overlay from the kit was added, along with a brush splatters (recolored red). A glitter overlay (downloaded from the internet was clipped to the magic sprinklez stars. The cluster was created by using the ribbons (one ribbon recolored red) and the Santa. The Christmas lights were (red recolored) and the saturation was increased. The page was completed by adding word and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
What a fun subject for a page! I'm sure wrapping paper, like most things, reflects the times and changes over the years :) I love how you used the crease in the paper to add captioning!

Fun idea to use the wrapping paper. Love that you used the button to hold down the lights. Very festive page!

Sorry Miki, this is the same comment as on Anna's page, I'm a little ill. This is so very creative, who think of Christmas roll papers, this looks so great, I love the lamps, all great blended, I love all of this page, stunning Miki!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout