Oscraps

Swingin' Santa
musicmom3

Swingin' Santa

Tinsel Artplay Palette and Holiday WordART, part of the **new release** coming tomorrow

The main street of Hudson, NY, closes down one night each year for the City Walk. 20,000 people come to stroll, eat, shop...and do impromtu street performances.

Photoshop Elements 14

I blended two photos into the dark Artsy Paper in the Palette...using regular layer-masking for Santa and inverted masking for the photo of the pink Christmas tree in the shop window. I disguised the break with a frame, duplicated on screen mode and blended away at the edges. I stamped on a few brushes/transfer/overlays from the Artplay Palette and fiddled with colors for balance, then added a bunch of the Palette's fun embellishments. Because the layout had gotten incredibly busy even for me, I then merged all the layers and moved the composition to a new blank canvas, where I was able to center it on Solid Paper #5 for some teal breathing space.
What a fun and full night of celebration that must be. I love a good rockin' Santa! :) I really like the teal border "for breathing," as you say!

What a site it must be, especially the impromptu performances. This is a delight for the eyes. Love the large peppermints.

wow, all the colors and elements are fabulous, I agree with Adryane: "This is a delight for the eyes", amazing!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout