Oscraps

May Month Review
lacy

May Month Review

Monthly Review of May, busy but not much to show for it. Deer demolished my largest hydrangea after I spent one morning pruning it, so I covered the small one with some wire. More work on the '57 Chevy. Progress on the little house included getting the ditch filled in, a new garage door w/ opener installed and plugged into the first wired outlet, YAY! Chris and Tracy helping with the electric and the never-ending job of sweeping.

I started with a double page layout and loaded Month Review Template p10 on the left, p11 on the right. Then I simply clipped my photos to the fotoblendz and mask layers and brightened all the photos with Levels Adj. I then chose and placed Destiny paper 2, duplicated, for the foundation, on both sides. Embellished with MultiMedia and other elements, urban stitchez, glows, stains, splatters. For the Paper Texture and Et Voila Transfer 2, which were placed in the middle of the layout, I selected and cut them in half, pasting the halves in the proper layer order on each side for future printing.
Credits list
Month Review Template Album 7 pp10-11
ArtPlay Palette Destiny Solid Paper 2 (both sides)
ArtsyKardz Destiny 6x6-3, clipped to the mask below the calendar
MultiMedia Branches 11-11, 11-4
MultiMedia Bespoke 1 clock, face, shadow, threadz (included in the APP BONUS)
Artsy Clocks 4-2F Arrow, Color Fill & Gradient Fill
Butterfly Glows 1-4 (included in the Summer Value Pack No 1, on sale now w/purchase of Summer Value Pack No 2)
Urban Stitchez Sunshine 1-6 (included in the Summer Value Pack No 2)
Paper Textures 4-7
ArtPlay Palette Et Voila Transfer 2 (included in the Summer Value Pack No 2)
Artsy Stains 13-10, 13-3
Splatters, Anna Blendz Artsy brush 4-2
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love how you extended the brushes/textures across the double-page spread - makes for a very cohesive look!

Well it sure sounds like you were busy! Great job on making all of the different elements work so nicely together!

Sounds busy to me. Lucky deer to find your hydrangea ready to eat. Looks like the little house is moving along. Wonderful use of the template.

you are all very busy. Building a house is endless work and always takes much, much longer than planned.
I love the photos and the journalling and the many small elements that are wonderfully chosen.

Great documentation! I love that Chris looks to be standing on top of your larger WordART "May"!

Great documentation! I love that Chris looks to be standing on top of your larger WordART "May"!
Nice catch, thanks for pointing it out, I didn't even notice that one. So many things to keep track of on a double layout.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename