Oscraps

Day 1 Out of Bounds with A Twist Challenge - Shine Your Light
NAdams

Day 1 Out of Bounds with A Twist Challenge - Shine Your Light

Oscraps Birthday Challenge 1 OOB Framing with a Twist

Shine Your Light

She is showing her style with her fluffy, unicorn shoes!
Credits list
ArtPlay MiniPalette Demode
Demode Artsy Transfers 1 and 2
Shine WordArt No. 1

APMP Demode Solid Paper 1 creates the foundation. One figure was extracted to sit outside on the frame edge. The larger portrait was duplicated and blended into the ground using Vivid and SoftLight blending mode. The Demode Artsy Transfers were placed for texture and movement. The title was colored and a 1 point stroke was added.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: DomiD
I love what you’ve done with your photos! The out of bounds frame is so well done and then I like the blended photo too!

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love your beautiful, soft blending and your OOB picture is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along in my challenge and helping to make our birthday party special. :birthday2::birthdaygreet:

Fabulous blending and out of bounds on that frame! Such a sweet face and I love those fuzzy boots.

great photos and both beautiful and perfectly placed. then a bit of pale roa, lace and flowers. a real girly page. gorgeous.

Last edited:
So clever. Love how your extracted image is sitting on the edge of the frame. Your blending of your large image is superb! So pretty!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-minipalette-demode-nadams-shine-your-light.jpg
File size
202.7 KB
Date taken
Sun, 18 June 2023 8:55 PM
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout