Oscraps

March 2024
pmjames

March 2024

This is the right hand page of a double page spread created with the new Collection Bouquet – and the Month in Review Template Album No.8 (with 2024 Calendars included) I’m continuing my Simple Digital Scrapbooking Photo Book Project for 2024 using the Templates.

Process for Double Page A 24x12 inch canvas was opened up and pages 6 and 7 with a March 2024 Calendar were dragged onto the Layout. A Solid Paper was placed onto both sides of the Layout. ArtsyKardz, Papers and Photos were clipped to the Frame Mask Layers. An Image was clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer on each page. ArtsyTransfers and a Paper Texture Layer were added below the Frames. WordART, Dimensional elements and Splatters were placed on top of the Layout. A curved square brush was added to the Calendar to mark the day. Journaling completed the double page spread.
Always love how you use frames for other than photos - I keep meaning to try but have too many photos and too little photo control :) Also love the completed daisy flower, plus wonderful blending of the large photo

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-month-in-review-template-album-artplay-collection-bouquet-michel...jpg
File size
129.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout