Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-bouquet-collection-diane-malaga.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-bouquet-collection-diane-malaga.jpg

Beautiful blues and floral features of new ArtPlay Bouquet Collection.
Here I used Bonus layout #4 on the right, with Artsy Paper 4 and FotoBlendz 4, supplemented with brushes for additional photo coverage and Paper Textures to contain the focal image. Added MM Bouquet 4, recoloring the flower and bow.
On the left, FotoInspired 3F page 3, adjusted to fit.
The monarch butterfly is an extraction; added a button and threadz for a little cluster.
Word Art Cluster 4 - added a button for an orange buddy and adjusted the elements a but for my size.
The mermaid photo is real - took this on the beach just near my house; this is not the first time I've encountered filming on my beach - it's a photogenic spot ;-)
Credits list
ArtPlay Bouquet Collection
  • ArtPlay Palette Bouquet
  • Bouquet WordART Clusters No. 1
  • MultiMedia Bouquet No. 1
  • Bouquet FotoBlendz No. 1
  • Bouquet BONUS
FotoInspired Template Pack 3F
ArtPlay Palette Hygge (extra button card)
Paper Textures 13, 15 & 20
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I'm not sure where you live but if the ocean is right there, I would pick it too. I want this AAP because of the way it makes the colors in your photos pop - Your blending is stunning & amazing photos.

I'm not sure where you live but if the ocean is right there, I would pick it too. I want this AAP because of the way it makes the colors in your photos pop - Your blending is stunning & amazing photos.
This is Southern California, one of the LA beaches just west of downtown LA and south of the airport. It's a beautiful spot, called "the Beach Cities" :)

This is just stunning in every way, Diane! The photos are amazing and I would love to be there for once in my life! Your choice of colors and elements are perfect - STANDING O

After the orange flower, the mermaid was the next image I saw. So many wonderful images. Congrats on the Standing O!

Gorgeous photos and love the orange and blue combo. Congrats on the SO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename