Oscraps

man at work
Oh, I love this... Such an interesting subject matter... Don't think I have ever seen anything like this and certainly not something most people would even think of to scrap.... funny journaling.... I love everything about it... Your simple background and elements, make the photos really pop!

Oh, I love this... Such an interesting subject matter... Don't think I have ever seen anything like this and certainly not something most people would even think of to scrap.... funny journaling.... I love everything about it... Your simple background and elements, make the photos really pop!
thank you so much for your kind words - sometimes you have to think outside the box and the photos don't always have to be perfect

Your layout made me laugh! Resembles the 1950's with men complaining that their don't do anything during the day and how they work so hard at the office....lol!!!

Your layout made me laugh! Resembles the 1950's with men complaining that their don't do anything during the day and how they work so hard at the office....lol!!!
thank you so much - I'm glad I could make you laugh

Layout information

Category
Vicki's Creative Team Inspiration
Added by
*gina*
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata