Oscraps

Heron aA Lift
Done for the Anna Lift challenge 11/17-12/1 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-11-17-23-12-01-23.38709/

Journaling reads: Mark’s second cousin, Roger, and his wife, Jeannie, held a July 4th cookout every year at Thom-A-Lex Park. Most years we were not able to attend for one reason or another. And there were only a few people from the family that we even knew well enough to hold conversa- tion with. The last time we were able to attend in 2021 was a very hot day. I always enjoy watching the wildlife at the lake, especially the heron.
Credits list
Eventide by helenedubois (My inspiration was the heron. I had a heron picture from my phone but the resolution was not good so I had to borrow one from Pixabay instead.)

All product by Anna Aspnes
Artsy Layered Template No 277
APP Winter Sunrise
Artsy Transfers Winter Sunrise
MultiMedia Leaves No. 7
Trees No. 5
Font Arial Narrow
Heron photo from pixabay
Swimming ducks photo mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh how beautiful, Vicky!! I thought you worked less with Anna's kits. You can be wrong like that *lol* You really did a great job! I like the photo of the heron, even though he always steals my fish!

Oh how beautiful, Vicky!! I thought you worked less with Anna's kits. You can be wrong like that *lol* You really did a great job! I like the photo of the heron, even though he always steals my fish!
I love working with Anna's kits! I try to use them for her challenges. I could easily use only her product, however!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename