Oscraps

Love This_Abrazo_Joan Robillardm600.jpg
Joansmor

Love This_Abrazo_Joan Robillardm600.jpg

Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Abrazo Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Abrazo Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Hipster Plume FotoBlendz No. 8 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

UrbanThreadz No. 14 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Embrace WordART Mix No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration - Well this time I am in the hospital trying to create between the nurses and the doctors. So I wanted to create something serene. I found a good picture on Unsplash and downloaded the supplies from Oscraps. I have only my tablet with me so not a lot of photos or supplies.
Start- New Document File>New
Paper- Solid Paper 1 was placed above the background layer. I played with the color using Color Look Up just because I wanted to try it.
Mask - I placed mask 5 on the lower left-hand side of my paper.
Photo - I found a photo on Unsplash by Dominik Inman that I liked and attached to the mask using Layer>Create clipping mask. Then I recolored the other layers of the mask using Edit>Fill.
Transfers - Placed Artsy transfer 4 on the upper right-hand corner. This transfer looks like a top edge transfer put because I didn't see and drop shadows that would work against my drop shadow direction so I felt I could safely rotate it to the side. You should consider shadows when you rotate transfer, etc. I also took the white artstroke from the Artsy transfer and rotated it and put it below the photo to add to the diagonal design of the page.
Elements - I choose the butterfly. I placed three of them each larger than the next and rotated slightly differently. Next, I moved the paper strip "love this" unto the page.
Brush - Urbanthreads 14.8 was put on the page under the paper strip with the long thread floating up to one of the butterflies. Brush 2 in white was placed in the upper right corner to sort of creating a white visual triangle.
Words - I took the word art Love this and erased the "this" so I would have two words.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
Oh, Joan! Be well. I'm drawn to benches now myself. Stone knows I'll head straight for one if it's empty. LOL. Yes, love this. Wonderful work.

I hope you are feeling better, Joan.
Beautiful page. I can't believe you created this from the hospital!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename