Oscraps

AnnaColor: These Native Berries
isDK

AnnaColor: These Native Berries

Every year we have more berries than the year before, but I've never been good at noticing them until one day all at once they have their color. Our native berries take no work to maintain and the birds have spread them, sometimes not in the best places, but I love them as they say fall is coming.
Credits list
aA: FIDT Pack, Corner Slit Frames, ButtonThreadz
Vinnie Pearce: Photo, painted fabric
KPertiet: Paper, label, button
oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-07-16-2021-07-29-2021.33945/
I used the corner slits to get the weed stalk to go behind the kraft paper. ;)
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Beautiful berries! love the framing with the stiches and the placing of the weeds!

Oh nice work on using the corner! (I had to look for it :) Love the teal and orange on the right! nice white space!

Clever use of the slits :)
The colors on the right are spot on for the challenge! Look at all those berries.

Congratulations! Your beautiful page has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Digital Art Facebook page!

aAmazing ARTist Standout for July 25 is ... These Native Berries by isDK. Love the variety of berries and different styles of frames. Also love how the kraft paper flows across both pages anchoring the weeds and photos. Clever use of the corner slits too! Thank you for sharing your beautiful artwork with us!

Congratulations! Your beautiful page has been featured as an aAmazing ARTist Standout on the Fans of Anna Aspnes' Digital Art Facebook page!

aAmazing ARTist Standout for July 25 is ... These Native Berries by isDK. Love the variety of berries and different styles of frames. Also love how the kraft paper flows across both pages anchoring the weeds and photos. Clever use of the corner slits too! Thank you for sharing your beautiful artwork with us!
Wow that's great even if I'm MIA over there. Thanks! :cool:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata