Oscraps

Say Cheese
Miki

Say Cheese

It's been a tradition for the past 12 years to give my gd boxes of mac and cheese for her birthday, one box for each year. This year she gets 21 boxes! Not even sure she still likes mac and cheese any more!
Credits list
On sale from July 14 to July 20
AnnaRelease 14 July 2017
Artplay Palette Brazo (paper, button, beads, butterfly, transfers, overlay)
Artsy Transfers Brazo
Embrace WordART Mix 1
Urban Threadz 14
Hipster Plume FotoBlendz No. 8

Artplay Palette Narcissus (kraft paper)
Artplay Palette Sonoma (cheese label recolored)
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter)
MultiMedia Melic 1 (heart, ribbon recolored)
Paper Textures 6

Process
A solid paper from APP Brazo was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was extracted, duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen with a reduced opacity and placed on the page. A transfer from the kit was layered behind the photo. Next the bowl of mac and cheese was extracted and a custom shadow was added. Snippets of kraft paper from APP Narcissus were cut out and word art was added. A photo of a box of Mac and Cheese was clipped to a hipster plume fotoblendz. The blending mode of the mask was changed to soft light. The layers were merged, then duplicated with the opacity reduced. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, word art, yellow stains from AT Brazo, paper textures and splatters.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Oh my gosh fabulous story and page! The linear words are priceless! Love the big focal bowl of mac and cheese! I love the colors of Abrazo, they are so happy!

What a fun story--I don't think they ever outgrow the love of mac and cheese--may just add some sophisticated touches. Love the sunny yellow and the glow of her smile

LOL After my own heart when it comes to the cheese. Love the humor, a great photo and a fun birthday page.

How fun! You never grow of of Kraft Mac & Cheese :)
They also used to make a great Spaghetti Dinner (in a box).
Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata