Oscraps

love.jpg
NAdams

love.jpg

Love.
This little one “practices” different facial expressions. This makes it difficult to read her feelings. I wonder if she is destined for the stage. Today was college sports team day. The “pink” Bulldogs shirt became secondary in these moody photos. Normally, she loves pink!
Credits list
APP Portière Collection (on sale January 25th)
Beaded Threadz No. 1-3 "you"

APP Portière solid paper no. 3 creates the foundation. The photo is clipped to Portiere Artsy Transfer No. 2. These two layers were doubled. The main layer received a brush strokes to fill in the face. The Blending mode of the Transfer was adjusted in each layer: Normal and Soft Light blending mode. Transfers and artsy strokes were added. Portière Artsy Paper No. 1 was clipped to the heart. The magic wand and a fill color was used to color the openings in the slide reel. These layers were combined and the opacity was adjusted to 69%. Each photo was labeled with the expression with the Beaded Threadz.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and bcazzell
I love the scale of the photograph and your reflection on her little moods...I definitely get what you are saying!

Love the shadowed photo, very artsy and well blended, and your simple cluster is perfect.

Love the facial expressions! Great use of the two images and your blending is beautiful! I love how some of your artistry is showing through the empty spots in the photo slide!

This is adorable!! I love that you kept the photo large, and the view master reel is a perfect touch!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename