Oscraps

Live Free
musicmom3

Live Free

I put this page together with found materials—the front page of today's UK “The Sunday Times” and a photo of a replica of Lady Liberty being draped in Ukrainian colors in France. I clipped the newspaper (and duplicates of the image) to brushes and overlays, and used a Multimedia Document layer as a clipping mask for the photo. I also used two other Multimedia Documents in the set to layer up the background and to provide space for my journaling and the wordart.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
This page is SO moving and SO meaningful! I love that you told where your inspiration came from. Thanks for sharing your creative process!

Wow! It's all fantastic but I think I'm most impressed by your blending of the headline. Such a terrible man surrounded by his evil sycophants and all those liars.

Gorgeous! Deeply expressive and heartfelt! I love the layers of subtle and distressed text.

Will all these demonstrations of support for UKRAINE stop this murderous madness!! beautiful page!

Bold and beautiful statement. Love the layering and blending of the news article.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename