ArtPlay Reverie Collection

ArtPlay Palette Reverie
ArtsyKardz Reverie MultiPack
ArtsyTransfers Reverie
Corner Slit Frames No 3
MultiMedia Reverie No 1
Reverie WordART Mix No 1
BONUS ArtPlay Reverie Collection

Process I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Reverie. I added layers from two ArtsyKardz Reverie MultiPack and three ArtsyTransfers Reverie. Some layers were deleted and others moved to a new position on the layout. I placed the frame from Corner Slit Frames No 3 and clipped my photo to this. I added the heart from ArtPlay Palette Reverie and the lace from MultiMedia Reverie No 1. The splatter below the photo comes from BONUS ArtPlay Reverie Collection. I finished the layout with the wordart from Reverie WordART Mix No 1.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is just delightful, seeing just a glimpse of that magic baby :) Love the softness and diagonal design.

Your crop brings me joy. Yes. The magic is in one little toe or finger or ear and there are no words for it but it's magic. Love the soft sweet colors and your design too!

Sweet! Love the touches of lace and muted colors and the little baby feet!

Oh !!! quelle jolie idée, magnifique photo, design et couleurs, tout doux, tout bébé adorable !!! le petit coeur, les dentelles et ce petit pieds tout craquant !!!! :)

This is so sweet! Its' soft and pretty. Love the little heart placed just perfect for that little foot.

Beautifully done. I love how crop of the photo and the use of the little fabric heart with the lace.

Oh, just the sweetest little toes. Love the soft page you have created--life certainly is magic.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename