Oscraps

Grethel.jpg
bcazzell

Grethel.jpg

My 2nd cousin was a Milliner, creating elegant and beautiful ladies' hat finery. She and my mom would travel by train to shop at the nice Chicago suppliers for millinery and fabric stores in the 1960's. When my mom or my sisters and I needed a special hat, she was the one we'd go visit, choose the hat form and beautiful supplies at her apartment, and she would create exactly what we wanted.

Mostly ArtPlay Lavaliere APP and companion Artsy Transfers.

This is also an inspired page from Adryane's page a few weeks ago.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes
Beautiful, Beverly! Love the muted colors, textures and the gorgeous blending of the elegant lady. My grandmother had a hat shop too. She would make clothes for us as kids.

Beautiful, Beverly! Love the muted colors, textures and the gorgeous blending of the elegant lady. My grandmother had a hat shop too. She would make clothes for us as kids.
Thank you Miki. My mom was our seamstress and made all of our clothes. So many ladies were gifted with sewing and needle work back then.

une page mémoire élégante, tout comme " Grethel " j'aime votre texture ainsi que le cluster, le journaling est intéressant. très jolie page Beverly :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
bcazzell
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename